Broker or Certified Appraiser Opening an Office
Whether you're a current member opening your own office or a broker or certified appraiser new to the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®, we thank you for your membership.
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® offers:
- A state-of-the-art Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Cutting-edge educational programs
- Representation with Florida REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®
- Professional growth
- Broker-specific roundtables
To join the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®:
- Complete all appropriate Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) forms, including corporate documents. DBPR online: www.myfloridalicense.com
- Once we have received your application, the Membership Coordinator will contact you to schedule your appointment to join TBR.
- Review the lockbox key options and, if applicable, be prepared to pay lockbox key fees with a separate check payable to Supra (or credit card).
- Allow approximately 45 minutes for your appointment. Please arrive on time, as you may be sharing your appointment with other new members.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx) for all TBR membership fees: pdf 2022 Fees (268 KB)
- Separate check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) for lockbox key, if applicable.
- If you will be getting the eKEY on your smartphone, make sure your smartphone is fully charged and you know your Apple password if you have an iPhone.