This is a Tier 2 position with a strong emphasis on front-facing customer support and training. The Information Technology Support Technician II will provide Tier 2 desktop and phone support for association staff and end-users, as well as individual and group software instruction.
- Assisting with the administration of desktops and servers related to the associations LAN and WAN (e.g., email systems, accounts, printers, workstations, IP assignments, computer labs, network, security, remote access, etc.) to ensure the availability of services to authorized users.
- Providing technical support via phone, remote desktop, and email.
- Assisting with developing and documenting training materials and procedures for MLS programs and additional software technologies.
- Conducting classroom training for MLS and other technologies.
- Installing and repairing technology for association members and the general public.
Capital Area Technology & REALTOR® Services – general public and Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® (1,800 members)
National Association of REALTORS®
Proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft and Apple products, including Server 2008R2, Server 2016, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Apple Mac OS X, Apple iOS, Google Gsuite, and Android operating systems.
- Comptia A+, Network+ Certifications or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certification Server and Desktop operating system
- Proficient with the use VMware Workstation and other virtualization technologies
- Previous experience in a technical support desk environment preferred
- Ability to conduct both one-to-one and group training
- 2+ years’ experience in the provision of Tier 2 Customer Support
Job Type: Full-time
- Tier 2 Desktop/LAN Support: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Linux