TBR Operations Updates
The TBR Office is closed through Friday, May 1, 2020 and all in-person meetings, appointments, classes, and events are suspended.
TBR staff can still be reached by email and also by phone, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. At this time, when you call the main number (850-224-7713), there is a brief delay while your call is routed; please stay on the line and you'll hear the phone ring again. You can also call our remote office phone number directly, 850-990-9405.
►Classes/events. All classes and events are suspended, including marketing meetings.
- Online CE is available for license renewal, including Ethics & Business Practices, Core Law, and specialty CE. TBR's CE Shop is currently offering a 40% discount off all online CE with the promo code SUPPORT40 at checkout. DPBR has extended the license renewal deadline for 30 days, to April 30, 2020.
- The new member class requirement will be extended for any new members affected by the suspension.
►Committee meetings. Your staff liaison will provide alternatives to in-person meetings.
►New member and eKEY appointments. All new-member appointments and eKEY assignments will be conducted by phone.
►REALTOR® Store and lockbox sales. Please call us and we will prepare your order for you and arrange a pickup time. At this time, we can only accept credit card payments, prepaid over the phone, for store items and lockboxes.
►CATRS Technology Services. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Additional Resources For REALTORS® And Property Owners
Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® - Requests that the recording duties and other work of local Clerks of Court be declared essential services. To that end, TBR President Nicholas Mihalich sent the following letters to local government officials:
- pdf Leon County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf City of Tallahassee Mayor (200 KB)
- pdf Gadsden County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf Jefferson County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf Wakulla County Commission Chair (200 KB)
Tallahassee-Leon County Office of Economic Vitality
National Association of REALTORS®
- Advocacy for COVID-19 Relief
CARES Act: Provisions for REALTORS® & Their Consumers
- CARES Act FAQs
- Affordable Housing
- Banks & Credit Reporting
- Federal Transit Administration
- SBA: Economic Injury Disaster Loans & Payroll Protection
- Student Loans
- Unemployment Insurance
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Amendments