TBR Operations Updates
To avoid delays, please call ahead when purchasing store items. Other meetings with staff are by appointment only. When visiting our office, please wear a mask and observe social distancing.
TBR staff can be reached by email and also by phone/text, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., (850-224-7713).
- Online CE is available for license renewal, including Ethics & Business Practices, Core Law, and specialty CE. DPBR has extended the license renewal deadline for March and September renewals to December 31, 2020.
- Classes, including new-member required classes, are available in virtual format. Some of these virtual classes do provide CE as well. Consult the TBR Calendar for details, or contactl us for more information.
►Committee meetings. Your staff liaison will provide alternatives to in-person meetings.
►New member and eKEY appointments. New-member appointments and eKEY assignments can be conducted by phone.
►REALTOR® Store and lockbox sales. Two people allowed in the Board store area at one time. To avoid delays, please call ahead and we will prepare your order for you.
►CATRS Technology Services. We understand that your technology needs are more important than ever. CATRS is performing all technical services in a "contact-less" manner:
- Installation and repair of your devices that is normally done onsite at our office, will now be done in our no-contact staging area.
- Drop off and pick up of serviced items will be done securely without face-to-face interaction with our staff.
- All devices will be thoroughly disinfected before our staff begins repairs or installations, and will be disinfected again before a customer returns to retrieve the items.
- Our premium and individualized training is available via remote tutoring and continues to be an effective way to train individuals on technology and software.
FL DEO Reemployment Assistance Resource Guide (updated May 9, 2020)
US Treasury Dept./SBA Paycheck Protection Program FAQs (as of May 13, 2020)
Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® - Requests that the recording duties and other work of local Clerks of Court be declared essential services. To that end, TBR President Nicholas Mihalich sent the following letters to local government officials:
- pdf Leon County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf City of Tallahassee Mayor (200 KB)
- pdf Gadsden County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf Jefferson County Commission Chair (200 KB)
- pdf Wakulla County Commission Chair (200 KB)
Tallahassee-Leon County Office of Economic Vitality
National Association of REALTORS®