Salesperson, Broker Associate, or Appraiser Joining a Current TBR Member Office
Whether you're a new licensee, returning to the business, or relocating to the area, we thank you for your interest in the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® (TBR). Joining TBR as a REALTOR® member is an important step to making real estate your profession.
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® offers:
- A state-of-the-art Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Cutting-edge educational programs
- Representation with Florida REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®
- Great business networking opportunities
- Professional growth
To join the Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®:
- Have your Broker add you to his/her office as a licensee with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR). DBPR recommends online license maintenance: www.myfloridalicense.com.
- Once we have received your application, the Membership Coordinator will contact you to schedule your appointment to join TBR.
- Review the lockbox key options and, if applicable, be prepared to pay the lockbox key fees with a separate check payable to Supra (or credit card).
- Your appointment will take approximately 45 minutes. You may be sharing your appointment with other new members, so please arrive on time.
What to bring to your appointment:
- A copy of your Florida real estate license.
- The completed, signed REALTOR® Application (see above).
- Confirmation of DBPR status.
- Check, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx) for all TBR pdf Membership Fees (96 KB) .
- Separate check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) for lockbox key, if applicable.
- If you will be getting the eKEY on your smartphone, please make sure your phone is fully charged.